This technique is actually commonly used by professional traders. But it seems like this technique is still a secret for beginners. Confluence easily means a condition that is accompanied by other situations that support the strengthening of the condition.
Determining a Confluence Condition as an Opportunity
1. We use the basic rules commonly used in the world of forex "trend is your friend". I have to find this condition as the basis of the Confluence technique. In this case an uptrend.
2. At the same time, prices retrace from a new high to a key support area.
3. There is support for candlestick patterns. A pin bar is formed to strengthen the position of key support. We know that the probability of a pin bar is quite reliable right?
4. Dynamic support from an MA indicator appears at the same time. Incidentally, I still have to use indicators to improve Confluence techniques.
5. After the conditions and situation occur before my eyes, I am ready to open a long position.
Conclusion:
With more and more situations that occur simultaneously in a Confluence condition does this guarantee we will definitely get profit in it? Does it use 5 situations that occur together and support each other, providing a guarantee to always profit? I answer ... not really. You can still feel loss.
So what is the value of this technique? This technique will make it easier for you to be more organized in trading. That way you will be more trained to be patient in waiting for a condition (especially if you use 4-5 situations as a condition to wait for confluence to occur). I convey a parable that will also support your performance in a career as a trader.




0 Response to "Using Confluence Techniques to Profit"
Post a Comment