Many traders who to this day are still looking for
what are the most appropriate and most profitable indicators, but what traders
really need are all in the metatrader platform itself. All indicators in the
metatrader are the best indicator indicators created by experts to conduct
transactions.
One of them is a parabolic SAR indicator that is
already in the metatrader and certainly we have often heard, but many still do
not understand the true ability of this one indicator.
In order to better understand, let's look further at
the true ability of this parabolic SAR indicator.
How to trade using PARABOLIC SAR
BUY STRATEGY
Wait for the parabolic SAR to appear perfectly under
the candle
From the highest price, place a buy stop 3-5 pips
with a parabolic SAR indicator that is formed perfectly under the candle
Place a stop loss of 5-10 pips from the lowest price
of the candlestick
The market immediately exits when the parabolic SAR
indicator shows a SELL signal, where the parabolic sar has formed perfectly
above the candlestick
SELL STRATEGY
Wait until the parabolic SAR appears perfectly above
the candle
From the lowest price, place the buy stop 3-5 pips
with the parabolic SAR indicator that is formed perfectly above the candle
Place a stop loss of 5-10 pips from the highest
price of the candlestick
The market immediately exits when the parabolic SAR
indicator shows a BUY signal, where the parabolic sar has been formed perfectly
below the candlestick
There is nothing perfect from an indicator, just
like a parabolic SAR indicator that also has a few weaknesses and shortcomings,
these are among them
The signal response is quite slow when the price
moves down, this will be enough to disrupt the trading position made after the
price shift.
With the response of parabolic SAR signals that are
very slow like this, then the STOP LOSS placement will be in a very ideal
location such as around support & resistance.
When prices are in consolidation, there will be a
lot of false signals coming out and this is quite confusing for traders.
Behind all the shortcomings, there are advantages of
the parabolic SAR indicator that many traders look at.
If you are a new trader then you can use this
strategy to train your skills in trading.
When the market is trending, this indicator is a
very good indicator and can work very well
Parabolic SAR is basically a pretty good indicator,
but it would be better if you could open it with another indicator, for example
Moving Average, this is intended to minimize false signals that often occur
when the market is in a consolidation period.



Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..
ReplyDeleteI finally found an account manager about which for the first time in 5 years I will write a positive review. sure traders Group company really showed its good side. This is both reliability in the execution of orders, and professional consultants who will always come to the rescue if force majeure suddenly happened on the market, I have no complaints about the trading platform, it works perfectly and does not freeze. With the depositing and withdrawal of funds in general there are no problems, everything comes on time. And of course, webinars which are conducted very often, for beginner traders and if you want to recorver your lost funds - I recommend expert.traders4u@gmail.com, although for those with experience too. In general, for four months I have no complaints about the company. you can whatsapp them on +263787350597 Email.... [expert.traders4u@gmail.com].
ReplyDeleteI finally found an account manager about which for the first time in 5 years I will write a positive review. sure traders Group company really showed its good side. This is both reliability in the execution of orders, and professional consultants who will always come to the rescue if force majeure suddenly happened on the market, I have no complaints about the trading platform, it works perfectly and does not freeze. With the depositing and withdrawal of funds in general there are no problems, everything comes on time. And of course, webinars which are conducted very often, for beginner traders and if you want to recorver your lost funds - I recommend expert.traders4u@gmail.com, although for those with experience too. In general, for four months I have no complaints about the company. you can whatsapp them on +263787350597 Email.... [expert.traders4u@gmail.com].
I finally found an account manager about which for the first time in 5 years I will write a positive review. sure traders Group company really showed its good side. This is both reliability in the execution of orders, and professional consultants who will always come to the rescue if force majeure suddenly happened on the market, I have no complaints about the trading platform, it works perfectly and does not freeze. With the depositing and withdrawal of funds in general there are no problems, everything comes on time. And of course, webinars which are conducted very often, for beginner traders and if you want to recorver your lost funds - I recommend expert.traders4u@gmail.com, although for those with experience too. In general, for four months I have no complaints about the company. you can whatsapp them on +263787350597 Email.... [expert.traders4u@gmail.com].
ReplyDeleteAre you a victim of the following ;
ReplyDeleteBinary option, Forex trading, Romance, ICO Scams, Online betting, Bitcoin, Phishing, exchange scams etc
If in any case you have lost your hard earned money. Dont give up, I have a good news for you. Scams Rescue is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is second to none. I obliged myself the priviledge to announce this to everyone. Hurry and contact on; info AT scamsrescue DOT com
Thank me later.
I rarely share my story with people online and those I don't know, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and some of my friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($190,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment strategy. I was made to believe my investment would be triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($420,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to Mr Chris a recovery agent who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a month and I was very happy so catch him up for your lost funds with Email address: Bitcoinretrieval2018{@ }gmail.com
ReplyDeleteNO UPFRONT PAYMENT!
ReplyDeleteAre you a victim of ;
1. Binary option scam?
2. Forex trading?
3. Romance scam
4. ICO Scams
5. Online betting scams
6. Bitcoin scam
7. Phishing scam
or any other kind of scam?
I have a good news for you. cryptofundrecovery.com now is currently recovering funds for any of the victims above. Service delivery is top notch and second to none. Don't be told, hurry and conatct them on cryptofundrecovery.com or send a direct whatsapp message to +16317433959
Thank me later.
I will always advice, that when you want to trade, you should seek the assistance of a well trained personnel. I've been trading with Robert Seaman and it would be selfish of me, if i don't recommend them. With their well guarded signals and forever active strategies i have been able to make over 11,200usd weekly
ReplyDeleteEmail: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or WhatsApp +44 7466 770724 and thank me later.