Convergent is a condition where the
graph moves lower than before but is not followed by a modest indicator. While
under normal conditions, the movement between the graph and the indicator is in
rhythm. So when the direction is no longer in rhythm, this seems to be a
deviation and anomaly.
In most cases, the movement of the long
graph when the convergence occurs is small. So that it can be likened to a
convergent movement that is powerless. This is what causes convergence is very
easy to reverse.
The way to make a transaction with a
convergent strategy starts with determining the convergence first. The
following are ways of analyzing to determine convergence:
1. Make sure that the bollinger is not
in a breakout condition
2. The point that should be the lowest
point is to close the bottom indicator
3. The body of the candle when the
convergence occurs must be longer than the body of the previous candle.
How it works: Open a position if the
convergent candle has just formed, and the price is still around the value of a
new open candle.
In the event of a convergence, it is the
same as using the Top Sell Buy Bottom strategy. However, when viewed from the
next movement, the movement of the graph after a longer convergence occurs.
By using this convergent theory we can
make a lot of profit because convergent conditions are usually a sign of a long
movement.
Forex winning tricks from convergent
conditions have been widely used by traders, and become one of the powerful
tricks to gain profit.
The key to success using this convergent
is a transaction when the bollinger band narrows or is in a horizontal form.



Hello to all out there. Trading binary options has been great with the help of Mr Micheal Snow who has been a great source of encouragement. Just like any other successful traders, my success did not just start suddenly, but came as a result of persistent trial to get it right. I had to try Mr Michael Snow strategy as I saw post and comments about him in the internet. The result? I became a successful trader. Message him via michealsnow179@gmail.com to get on track..
ReplyDeleteHello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178
DeleteHello all
Deleteam looking few years that some guys comes into the market
they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like
Available Services
..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world
..Western Union Transfer all over the world
..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)
..School Grade upgrade / remove Records
..Spamming Tool
..keyloggers / rats
..Social Media recovery
.. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)
discount for re-seller
Contact: 24/7
fixitrogers@gmail.com
Delete☑️☑️COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS ☑️☑️
•• Are you Seeking for the Best Legit Professional Hackers online?
Congratulations Your search ends right here with us. •• ⚡️⚡️
☑️☑️For Years Now We have Been helping companies secure there Infrastructures against malicious Attacks, however private individuals have been making use of our services to provide Optimum solutions to their cyber and Hacking related Issues, such as providing them unlimited Access to their desired informations from their Target. 📲, Credit Card Mishaps, Funds Recoveries And Every Other Cyber Related Issues That has to Do With HACKING.
☑️☑️COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS is a vibrant squad of dedicated online hackers maintaining the highest standards and unparalleled professionalism in every aspect.
We Are One Of The Leading Hack Teams In The United States With So Much Accolades From The Deep Web And IT Companies. ••
••We Offer Varieties Of LEGIT Hacking Services With the Help Of Our Root HackTools, Special HackTools and Our Technical Hacking Strategies Which Surpasses All Other Hackers.
Our Major Services Includes:
- PenTesting ⚡️
- JailBreaking 🚀
- Website & Blog Hacking 💻
- PHONE HACK (which allows you to gain unnoticeable access to everything that is happening on your Target’s Phone such as Calls, Text Messages, Chats, Social Media Apps etc)📲📲
- RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS AND CAPITAL INVESTMENTS⛏
- Retrieval Of Lost Files and Datas.💻📲
- CREDIT CARD MISHAPS 💳 💳 🔥
- CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS ❌❌
- SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT HACK etc
☑️We have a team of seasoned PROFESSIONALS under various skillsets when it comes to online hacking services. Our company in fact houses a separate group of specialists who are productively focussed and established authorities in different platforms. They hail from a proven track record and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture all relevant data needed by our Clients. Some Of These Specialist Includes ⭐️ DAWID CZAGAN⭐️ JACK CABLE ⭐️ SEAN MELIA ⭐️ ARNE SWINNEN ⭐️And More. All you Need To do is To Write us a Mail Then We’ll Assign any of These Hackers To You Instantly.
☑️COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS is available for customer care 24/7. Feel Free to Place your Requests.
☑️☑️CONTACT:
••• Email:
composite.cybersecurity@protonmail.com
🔘2020 © composite cybersecurity specialists
🔘Want faster service? Contact us!
🔘All Rights Reserved ®️
☑️DO YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS AND BITCOIN INVESTMENTS??? TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ🔘
Delete☑️ The COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS have received numerous complaints of fraud associated with websites that offers an opportunity to buy or trade binary options and bitcoin investments through Internet-based trading platforms. Most Of The complaints falls into these Two categories:
1. 🔘Refusal to credit customers accounts or reimburse funds to customers:
These complaints typically involve customers who have deposited money into their binary options trading account and who are then encouraged by “brokers” over the telephone to deposit additional funds into the customer account. When customers later attempt to withdraw their original deposit or the return they have been promised, the trading platforms allegedly cancel customers’ withdrawal requests, refuse to credit their accounts, or ignore their telephone calls and emails.
2. 🔘Manipulation of software to generate losing trades:
These complaints allege that the Internet-based binary options trading platforms manipulate the trading software to distort binary options prices and payouts in order to ensure that the trade results in a Loss. For example, when a customer’s trade is “winning,” the countdown to expiration is extended arbitrarily until the trade becomes a loss.
☑️ Most people have lost their hard earned money through binary options and bitcoin investments, yet they would go and meet fake recovery Experts unknowingly to help them recover their money and they would end up losing more money in the process. This Is Basically why we (COMPOSITE CYBER SECURITY SPECIALISTS) have come to y’all victim’s rescue. The clue is most of these Binary option brokers have weak Database security, and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special HackTools, Root HackTools And Technical Hacking Strategies because they wouldn’t wanna spend money in the sponsorship of Bug bounty Programs which would have helped protect their Database from Unauthorized access to their Database, So all our specialists do is to hack into the Broker’s Database via SQL Hook injections & DNS Spoofing, Decrypt your Transaction Details, Trace the Routes of your Deposited Funds, Then some Technical Hacking Algorithms & Execution Which we cant explain here would follow then you have your money recovered. 💰 ✔️
☑️All our Specialists are well experienced in their various niches with Great Skills, Technical Hacking Strategies And Positive Online Reputations And Recommendations🔘
They hail from a proven track record and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture all relevant data needed by our Clients.
We have Digital Forensic Specialists, Certified Ethical Hackers, Software Engineers, Cyber Security Experts, Private investigators and more. Our Goal is to make your digital life secure, safe and hassle free by Linking you Up With these great Professionals such as JACK CABLE, ARNE SWINNEN, SEAN MELIA, DAWID CZAGAN, BEN SADEGHIPOUR And More. These Professionals are Well Reserved Professionals who are always ready to Handle your job with great energy and swift response so that your problems can be solved very quickly.
All You Need to Do is to send us a mail and we’ll Assign any of these specialists to Handle your Job immediately.
☑️ Below Is A Full List Of Our Services:
* FUNDS RECOVERY ON BINARY OPTIONS AND BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
* WEBSITE HACKING
* CREDIT CARD MISHAPS
* PHONE HACKING (giving you Unnoticeable access to everything Happening on the Target’s Phone)
* CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS
* SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS HACKING
☑️ CONTACT:
••• Email:
composite.cybersecurity@protonmail.com
🔘2020 © composite cybersecurity specialists
🔘Want faster service? Contact us!
🔘All Rights Reserved ®️
Don’t get tired of investing in BTC because of the recent price fluctuations, I know they can sometimes be frustrating but you just have to endure it. Seeing that the crypto space has been getting newcomers and most of them who are without proper understanding usually tend to lose a lot of money as a result of ignorance. Do not trade all by yourself instead, trade under the guidance and supervision of an expert. James Logan an expert from the UK has been the one helping me to trade. His unique strategy and signals are superb, in a space of three months I’ve already been able to accumulate up to 8 BTC. James Logan trade patterns are the best and I think everyone in the trading space should benefit from him. He has a website call; Supreme trade. and you can whatsApp him +44 7418 320073 or Email him globalfxinvestment2@gmail.com I am spreading this for those who have issues in turning in consistent profit in the crypto space . Give it a try and you’ll be glad you did.
DeleteHow to recover Cryptocurrency ; Recovery from crypto wallet hackers, Binary Option & fake investments e.t.c Have you ever been a victim of a scam? Have you lost your money to scam imposters online? I implore you to contact this trustworthy hacker and recovery expert QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM TO HELP RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE LOST, I was a victim of fake people posing as binary options and bitcoin investors, I lost a sum of $4,000 and 2BTC from my bitcoin wallet to these fakes. It took a while before I realized they were scams and this really hurt . Then an in-law of mine heard about the incident and recommended to me a specialist with the address - QUADHACKED@GMAIL . COM .He helped me recover my stolen bitcoins after providing necessary informations and program requirements and in less than 72hrs the fakes were caught and made to pay for what they did to me .if you have lost any amount to online scams and you're seeking to recover LOST FUNDS from wallet hackers, fake hackers, online dating scams, BTC wallet hack, recovery of lost funds from fake binary investors .Reach out to Quadhacked to help you ,and you will be so glad you did so, best believe .:.
Deletequadhackedtech.com
Hi investors, beginners and traders, here’s an opportunity for you to excel this April tradeguides are offering free lectures on how you can profits massively this Year , contact them to access their free masterclass strategy on how to increase your daily income with just little investment, this offer is for both old and new traders that are willing to enjoy this year With lots of profit Tradeguides@consultant .com is the email to contact to enjoy your season in a big way . Remember this offer is absolutely free!!! WHATSAPP +441513292263 #altcoin #iqoption #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #etherium #binaryoption #binary.com #binance #cryptomining #bitcoinwallet
ReplyDeleteDont fall Victim like i did, I’ve been ripped off a couple times before i luckily got a reliable contact named Dennis Maron that works with utmost discretion in all sorts of hacks. I initially had a SCORE of 495 with late payments and lingering debts that wouldn’t let me qualify for anything. After 2 weeks Dennis completed his working on my score and it amazingly became 802 with no more negative items and I’m free to apply for anything. So happy right now because it’s surprisingly amazing to ascertain such a result after several bad experience. Contact Him on ghostmaron47 at gmail dot com or 917-722-6913 and you're free to say Karen Humber referred you.
Delete
ReplyDeleteHello friends! Take note that due to lack of knowledge about what binary options are, many have been led astray. They have lost a lot of their hard earned Money because they are not aware of what lies ahead. Note that binary options needs professionals. Mr (Michael snow) is running a free training program for beginners and traders who are interested which can teach you the basics of binary options and the best/simplest ways to trade in the financial markets. He is reachable at (Michael snow 179@gmail.Com)
WE PROVIDE PROOF BEFORE PAYMENT
ReplyDeleteIf you lost money though any online scam or any investment contact us to help recover your funds in few hours ..
Have you lost your hard earned money to;
1.Binary option scam?
2.Forex trading?
3.Romance scam
and any other kind of online investment?
I have a good news for you.
Contact Mr Simon
Email- fundrecovery04@gmail.com
Whatsapp-+16317433959
Website-internetinvestigators.org
WE PROVIDE PROOF BEFORE PAYMENT
ReplyDeleteIf you lost money though any online scam or any investment contact us to help recover your funds in few hours ..
Have you lost your hard earned money to;
1.Binary option scam?
2.Forex trading?
3.Romance scam
and any other kind of online investment?
I have a good news for you.
Contact Mr Simon
Email- fundrecovery04@gmail.com
Whatsapp-+16317433959
Website-internetinvestigators.org........
Hello
ReplyDeleteAre you looking for a professional binary,forex and Bitcoin broker who will manage your trade and earn meaningful profits all within seven days contact now for your investment plan. For he has helped me to earn 5,250 USD just with the investment of 500 USD and with the aid of his trading software system that brings forth good trading signals. Contact him now on whatsaap +254 733 803 966 or contact him on his email address
Email: binaryoption4321@gmail.com.
Hello
ReplyDeleteAre you looking for a professional binary,forex and Bitcoin broker who will manage your trade and earn meaningful profits all within seven days contact now for your investment plan. For he has helped me to earn 5,250 USD just with the investment of 500 USD and with the aid of his trading software system that brings forth good trading signals. Contact him now on whatsaapp +22391129320 contact him on his email address
Email: binaryoption4321@gmail.com...
Hello Everybody,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. recover money lost to binary options
ReplyDeletei never believed that i could make $15,000 every week trading on Binary after i almost went bankruptcy with so much loss. Now i can say that there are still good people in this world all thanks to Mr. Mason Binary/Forex Strategy . which i currently use. I have never known any loss since i met mason. To my fellow traders still losing trade, contact him on the email masonluis950@gmail.com for help or contact him via WhatsApp on +917090099093
ReplyDeleteHAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY SCAMMERS OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?, HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION IN MERCURY GROUP OF HACKERS
ReplyDeleteMercury is a group of multinational Hacker's with mutual interests obliged to fight online scam and scammers in general, in doing this we make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on a PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS, this means we accept workmanship fee after your job is done.
Having been on various headlines since 2004 hitherto, Mercury group of hackers hosted a conference in August 2006 tagged "The Hacker's profile", which was anchored by Morgan Marquis Boire a high profiled Hacker at Microsoft as the guest speaker. Also, Mercury group of hackers have acquired a hall of fame well deserved for solving tedious puzzles shocking the internet countless times. We possess highly qualified hackers recruited and registered under the right agencies.
Without any reasonable doubts, it is no news that Mercury group of hackers offer one of the best Hacking services world wide.
Amongst others, services we offer are listed as follows :
*bank accounts loading
●social media hack, (Facebook, Instagram, snapchat etc)
●Credit card top up,
●Credit card dept clearing.
●database hack,
●money transfer,
●Verified Paypal Accounts hack,
●email hack,
●College score upgrade ,
●Android & iPhone Hack
●BinaryOption funds recovery.
Also,
WEBSITE HACK
CLEARING CRIMINAL RECORDS
COLLEGE GRADE UPGRADE
HACKED ACCOUNT RESOLUTION
STOLEN BITCOIN$
PHISHING OF BITCOIN ACCOUNT
LOGIN ERROS
SCAM DURING BITCOIN TRADINGS
Waste no further time.
Email us now : mercuryhackers@gmail.com
cryptocoinintel@gmail.com
WhatsApp :+601164000826.
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY SCAMMERS OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?, HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION IN MERCURY GROUP OF HACKERS
ReplyDeleteMercury is a group of multinational Hacker's with mutual interests obliged to fight online scam and scammers in general, in doing this we make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on a PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS, this means we accept workmanship fee after your job is done.
Having been on various headlines since 2004 hitherto, Mercury group of hackers hosted a conference in August 2006 tagged "The Hacker's profile", which was anchored by Morgan Marquis Boire a high profiled Hacker at Microsoft as the guest speaker. Also, Mercury group of hackers have acquired a hall of fame well deserved for solving tedious puzzles shocking the internet countless times. We possess highly qualified hackers recruited and registered under the right agencies.
Without any reasonable doubts, it is no news that Mercury group of hackers offer one of the best Hacking services world wide.
Amongst others, services we offer are listed as follows :
*bank accounts loading
●social media hack, (Facebook, Instagram, snapchat etc)
●Credit card top up,
●Credit card dept clearing.
●database hack,
●money transfer,
●Verified Paypal Accounts hack,
●email hack,
●College score upgrade ,
●Android & iPhone Hack
●BinaryOption funds recovery.
Also,
WEBSITE HACK
CLEARING CRIMINAL RECORDS
COLLEGE GRADE UPGRADE
HACKED ACCOUNT RESOLUTION
STOLEN BITCOIN$
PHISHING OF BITCOIN ACCOUNT
LOGIN ERROS
SCAM DURING BITCOIN TRADINGS
Waste no further time.
Email us now : mercuryhackers@gmail.com
cryptocoinintel@gmail.com
WhatsApp :+601164000826.
Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..
ReplyDeleteI am here to testify about how toal company change my life,it was like this,i read about online trade and investment,when searching on how to trade with legit company,i ment a review which said i can invest in oil and gas company,where i can invest $5000 USD into oil and gast ,which i did after reaching total company,out end of my trade,i make a profit worth $65,0000 USD after investing with now through out thirty one days ,it real great i ment this company which change my life,i said to myself,it is better to share this on topix and forum,so that financial problem can reduce,what have your government offer to reduce financial problem,it is better you help yourself,because the system of the countries are not after our dealy bread,you can invest and get rich too,email total company at: total.company@aol.com
ReplyDeleteIn the world of online business statically over 60percent of users come in contact with fraudulent scammer who most times get away with the crime..so if you have ever been a victim of online scam please contact PAULHASTING01@PROTONMAIL.COM for professional assistance to get your financial life back on track
ReplyDeleteHello all
ReplyDeleteam looking few years that some guys comes into the market
they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like
Available Services
..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world
..Western Union Transfer all over the world
..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)
..School Grade upgrade / remove Records
..Spamming Tool
..keyloggers / rats
..Social Media recovery
.. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)
discount for re-seller
Contact: 24/7
fixitrogers@gmail.com
CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOB @ chauphampham42@gmail.com We offer professional hacking services , we offer the following services;
ReplyDelete-University grades changing
-Bank accounts hack
-Erase criminal records hack
-Facebook hack
-Twitters hack
-email accounts hack
-Grade Changes hack
-Website crashed hack
-server crashed hack
-Skype hack
-Databases hack
-Word Press Blogs hack
-Individual computers hack
Control devices remotely hack
-Burner Numbers hack
-Verified Paypal Accounts hack
-Any social media account hack
-Android & iPhone Hack
-Text message interception hack
-email interception hack
-Untraceable Ip etc.
Contact us at chauphampham42@gmail.com or text or call (601) 357-3187 for more inquiry..
Track Calls log and Spy Call Recording.
Monitoring SMS text messages remotely.
Cell phone GPS location tracking. Spy on Whatsapp Messages.
Free Update and 100% Undetectable.
Track BBM messages and Line messages. Track Internet Browsing History and Read phone Access Address Book, totally worth your money, please no time wasters, he won't under any circumstances work for free, you can reach him by email chauphampham42@gmail.com or add on Hangout or call on (601) 357-3187 and text
Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178
ReplyDeleteHello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178
Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with Mr Steven Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!!Email Steven.Robert364@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHello all
ReplyDeleteam hacker and service provider
am showing my work to start good business for long term
Available Services
..Bitcoin Trading hacks / profit
..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world
..Western Union Transfer all over the world
..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)
..School Grade upgrade / remove Records
..Spamming Tool
..keyloggers / rats
..Social Media recovery
.. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)
discount for re-seller
Contact: 24/7
fixitrogers@gmail.com
WELCOME TO CRYPTO TRADING LTD!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to everyone who benefited from their own blockchain wallets. I shared info on how to earn without paying to anyone, I still want more people to benefit.
Bitcoin It's a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of its own.
All you need to do is to get a blockchain wallet, when you create your blockchain wallet and your blockchain wallet identification number and reference number is available then you'll deposit your starting capital into your blockchain wallet.
Are you interested in binary trading and Bitcoin? Then don't miss out on this opportunity to Invest with a trusted account manager and get a better return in 7 days(GENUINE AND LICENSED COMPANY), I can help you manage your account with the minimum of $250 Invest $250 and earn $2800 weekly Invest $300 and earn $3300 weekly Invest $400 and earn $4200 weekly Invest $500 and earn $6000 weekly Invest $1000 and earn $13,100 weekly Invest $1,500 and earn $15,000 weeklyInvest $2,000 and earn $20,000 weekly Invest $3,000 and earn $28,000 weekly All in weekly profits and 100% guaranteed. (Payout is Assured)
You can either leave your profit in your blockchain wallet or transfer it into your bank account successful trade you'll get your profit then you can withdraw your profits from your blockchain wallet into your bank account. blockchain is more like a bank account because you're the only one who has access to it.
contact us and we will teach you how to make consistent income
Email us on: cryptotrade620@gmail.com Add me on whatsapp +15398882243 for more info.
I finally found a broker about which for the first time in 5 years I will write a positive review. sure traders Group company really showed its good side. This is both reliability in the execution of orders, and professional consultants who will always come to the rescue if force majeure suddenly happened on the market, I have no complaints about the trading platform, it works perfectly and does not freeze. With the depositing and withdrawal of funds in general there are no problems, everything comes on time. And of course, webinars which are conducted very often, for beginner traders and if you want to recorver your lost funds - I recommend expert.traders4u@gmail.com, although for those with experience too. In general, for four months I have no complaints about the company. you can whatsapp them on +263787350597 Email.... [expert.traders4u@gmail.com].
ReplyDeleteMost binary options companies out there are fraudulent. They are all scams. I have been a victim of their activities. I invested about $480,000 and when i wanted to withdraw after some weeks, I was unable to reach their contact numbers or emails with which we stayed in touch. I assumed they were having some maintenance routing check, as that had happened in the past. After some weeks, I was contacted again by them and was asked to invest which i refused and told them i wanted to withdraw my money. After this, i didn’t hear from them again. At this point, I started to feel like i had been duped. I was lost and shattered as i had lost most of my savings. I was depressed for about 4 months. I was too ashamed to tell anyone about it, not even my children. I finally summoned the courage to tell my friend who came to visit me in the UK from New Zealand. He told me about a firm which specializes on helping get money back called fund Recovery. I contacted them and was guided to recovering most of my money. It was a great feeling to get some of my money back, as i had given up all hope.You can also contact him via
ReplyDeleteEmail-Fundrecovery04 AT GMAIL DOT COM]
website-cryptofundrecovery.com
whatsapp- +16317433959
FOREXPEACEARMY.COM
TRUSTPILOT.COM....
I got ripped off by an investment company named cryptoallday by sending them all my life savings, I invested $70,000 of my trust-fund money and was hoping to triple my capital in a week as they promised. When it was time to withdraw my profit I was being coerced into sending more money for my cashout which I ignorantly did.. To cut the long story short I lost all the money and was left with nothing so I began searching the whole web for somebody who could recover stolen bitcoins. I searched for at least 4 months and came across different rippers again but I couldn't quit because I had nothing more to lose paying anybody to get my $100,000 (total amount I paid them).
ReplyDeleteFinally, I came across a recovery company (www bitcoinbinaryretrieval com) and they did excellent in helping me recover my bitcoins. I was counseled by their group of experts and learned more about Bitcoins, at the same time recovered my total money lost, I can confidently refer anybody that was in my situation to them because I'm sure they offer genuine help. Be careful out there guys
Are you a victim of the following ;
ReplyDeleteBinary option, Forex trading, Romance, ICO Scams, Online betting, Bitcoin, Phishing, crypto exchange scams
I have a good news for you. Scams Rescue is currently recovering funds for any of the victims above. Service delivery is top notch and second to none.
Hurry and contact them on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM ; scamsrescue
Thank me later.
Binary Options is ofcourse a good investment but you have to beware because of many scam brokers nowadays. I was scam by 2 different binary option brokers last year namely ivory option and plus option , i lost over 230k in total, i was gonna jump off a bridge if i hadn’t got my money back thanks to RITA that my friend introduced to me who helped me got my money back earlier this year from these scumbags. PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM BROKERS! i had a near death experience and i dont pray for any other to be treated the same way. Contact RITA on whatsapp +17806284200. for your recovery and guidance on how to trade successfully without hitches, Please don't pay a dime for recovery till you see your money reach her via email on capitalrefund44 at gmail dot com and you would be glad you did
ReplyDeleteNO UPFRONT PAYMENT!
ReplyDeleteAre you a victim of ;
1. Binary option scam?
2. Forex trading?
3. Romance scam
4. ICO Scams
5. Online betting scams
6. Bitcoin scam
7. Phishing scam
or any other kind of scam?
I have a good news for you. CREDITSOLUTION63 is the best and most reliable Fund Recovery company for any of the victims above.
Service delivery is top notch and second to none.
Contact Mr Dennis
Email: CREDITSOLUTION63@GMAIL.COM
WhatsApp: +1 9176634684
You Can Also Text Or Call: +1 9176634684
Thank me later.
It seemed like a mistake that has ruined my life, I would have lost up to 180000 euros in deposits, not to talk of how much I've grown the account. Thanks to being relentless and hopeful, I came across a set of consultant and attorneys who have currently helped me recover 100000 euros, recovery is ongoing and transparent. In case you also need help, reach out to fundsrecovery01 @ g-mai-l dot com
ReplyDeleteI open account 2 years ago, I receive calls by a broker, that put precision on me, no problem it`s safe land service is good. But after so many years and months of waiting for this broker to accept my withdrawal request which they denied, they locked my account and stopped responding my mail. I see a comment about this company called A CERTIFIED BINARY OPTION RECOVERY EXPERT. With them I have finally recovered all the money I lost in forex/ binary options trade broker. If you are having the same problems of withdrawing your funds from your Forex/binary trade broker. If you need assistance on how to trade and recover the money you have lost. EmaiL them "Regalrefunder at gmail dot com” they help me recover all my lost funds within 7 days
ReplyDeleteI was beyond depressed as the cryptocurrency ecosystem lost over $90bn in total market capitalization under 24hrs as a result of the uncertainty the COVID-19 pandemic brought into the market. Bitcoin fell from $7,800 to $3,800 within 24 hours. I lost a little over $12,850 under 24hrs. I am quite proactive so instead of folding my arms sad and doing nothing I began looking for ways to make my money back and I opted for cloud mining with THEBTCHASH dot COM after doing an extensive research, the rest they say is history but to begin mining bitcoins, you'll need to acquire a significant number of bitcoin mining hardware components running into millions of dollars. In the early days of bitcoin, it was possible to mine with your computer CPU or high speed video processor card. Today that's no longer possible. Bitcoin mining with anything less will consume more in electricity than an average American will earn in 10 years. TheBTCHash Cloud Mining Software V3.0 bridges this gap. The software Is an advanced cloud-based mining software connected to strong physical mining plants for optimum bitcoin generation. With Speed: 79.14 quintillion hashes per second (EH/s) I was able to mine a total of 3.89 bitcoins ($19,380) under two hours. The process was seamless. Worth my time and resources expended. The bitcoin's crash in price affected me terribly but now I am back and even better! THEBTCHASH is such a life saver!
ReplyDeleteI was able to recover my funds from a very sketchy company, 24Options, last year a friend and i invested all our life savings but got duped in the process. Earlier this year, we were able to use the services of regalrefunder@gmail dot com and we have gotten all our money back. My nightmare is over, Its a whole new day here. Do be careful when dealing with investments, you can also reach them via call or whatsapp +14253121045 good luck
ReplyDeleteDo not even think of investing your hard earned money with CRYPONXT & CRYPTEC. They have no empathy whilst perpetuating their evil acts and they will do all in their wherewithal to milk you asking for payment after payment to process your withdrawal requests and each time you make payment they come up with another reason to ask for more payment. Timothy Miller is a fraud and a dubious soul. I have a cumulative sum of one hundred and six thousand Euro equivalent to eight million Croatian kuna lost to these dingbats. I later found out from the international recovery firm that helped repatriate my lost capital and a significant portion of my ROI(contact recoverywealthnow360 at g mail d o t c o m ) that I was only shown simulated trades. Timothy Miller played me smooth and I feel really retarded for falling prey to these dubious elements. The FBI should be on them by now as I know for a fact that they have swindled hundreds of naive victims. Your end is near. Do well and refund all the monies you stolen from people who haven’t been able to repatriate their funds from you dishonest souls. I bet these evil perpetrators are somewhere popping bottles champagne with their illicitly gotten wealth right now. Stay circumspect and do not suffer in silence.
ReplyDeleteI recently invested my money into an Astrofxtrade through the help of a fake choice broker. I was desperate to get my money but it was unsuccessful until I contacted moneyrecovery11@g-m-ai-l.c-o-m for their services and was able to recover all my initial investment including 80% of my profit. I'd highly recommend contacting “moneyrecovery11@g-m-ai-l.c-o-m” team so you get positive rewards for your claims.
ReplyDeleteInvesting online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or whatsApp: +44 7466 770724
ReplyDeleteDon’t get tired of investing in BTC because of the recent price fluctuations, I know they can sometimes be frustrating but you just have to endure it. Seeing that the crypto space has been getting newcomers and most of them who are without proper understanding usually tend to lose a lot of money as a result of ignorance. Do not trade all by yourself instead, trade under the guidance and supervision of an expert. James Logan an expert from the UK has been the one helping me to trade. His unique strategy and signals are superb, in a space of three months I’ve already been able to accumulate up to 8 BTC. James Logan trade patterns are the best and I think everyone in the trading space should benefit from him. He has a website call; Supreme trade. and you can whatsApp him +44 7418 320073 or Email him globalfxinvestment2@gmail.com I am spreading this for those who have issues in turning in consistent profit in the crypto space . Give it a try and you’ll be glad you did.
ReplyDeleteMy advice to my fellow traders is for you all to be careful when venturing into BO( binary options) cos there lots of legit brokers out there as well as fake, have fallen prey to the fake once n lost alot so trust me if i tell you this, if you have fallen prey to fake/scam brokers n need a way out contact Adams he can help, he was the one dat helped me out. contact@alliedrecovery@gmail . Org or WhatsApp: +1 (425) 312-1045
ReplyDeleteAre you a victim of the following ;
ReplyDeleteBinary option, Forex trading, Romance , ICO Scams, Bitcoin mining, Phishing, exchange scams etc
Just in any case you have lost your hard earned money. Don't give up, I have a good news for you. Core crypto is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is second to none. I obliged myself the privilege to announce this to everyone. Hurry and contact email;
( support @ corecrypto .tech ) .
Thank me later.
Yes it is possible to recover your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it was not possible. However, sometime in February I fell for a forex scam which promised overly high returns and I ended up losing close to $55,000. I searched for a month for help until I finally came across an article on reddit in regards to recovering stolen cryptocurrency so I reached out to them, Bitcoin Binary Recovery LLC. I was so scared and skeptical because I have heard of bad experiences but I decided to give them a try and to my greatest surprise I was able to get all my stolen bitcoins recovered from the scammers within a very short time frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the links on here but you can contact them at bitcoinbinary2018 gmail com to get help.
ReplyDelete☑️ ☑️DO YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, BITCOIN INVESTMENTS, BINARY OPTIONS AND OTHER SCAM TRADING INVESTMENTS ??? TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ🔘
ReplyDelete☑️ The FASTFUNDSRECOVERY SPECIALISTS have received numerous complaints of fraud associated with websites that offers opportunities for Capital Investments, bitcoin investments and Trading on an Internet-based trading platforms. Most Of The complaints falls into these Two categories:
1. 🔘Refusal to credit customers accounts or reimburse funds to customers:
These complaints typically involve customers who have deposited money into their trading or investment account and who are then encouraged by “brokers” over the telephone to deposit additional funds into the customer account. When customers later attempt to withdraw their original deposit or the return they have been promised, the trading platforms allegedly cancels customers’ withdrawal requests, refuse to credit their accounts, or ignore their telephone calls and emails.
2. 🔘Manipulation of software to generate losing trades:
These complaints alleged that the Internet-based Investment and trading platforms manipulate the trading software to distort the Trading prices and payouts in order to ensure that the trade results in a Loss. For example, when a customer’s trade is “winning,” the countdown to expiration is extended arbitrarily until the trade becomes a loss.
☑️ Most people have lost their hard earned money through Scam Investments And Trading, yet they would go and meet fake recovery Experts unknowingly to help them recover their money and they would end up losing more money in the process. This Is Basically why we (FASTFUNDSRECOVERY SPECIALISTS) have come to y’all victim’s rescue. The clue is most of these Brokers have weak Database security, and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special HackTools, Root HackTools And Technical Hacking Strategies because they wouldn’t wanna conduct Bug bounty Programs which would have helped strengthen and protect their Database from Unauthorized accesses, So all our specialists do is to hack into the Broker’s Database Using Technical Hacking Methods and Strategies, Decrypt your Transaction Details, Trace the Routes of your Deposited Funds, Then some Technical Hacking Algorithms & Execution follows then you have your money recovered In Bitcoins. 💰 ✔️
☑️All our Specialists are well experienced in their various niches with Great Skills, Technical Hacking Strategies And Positive Online Reputations And Recommendations🔘
They hail from a proven track record and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture all relevant data needed by our Clients.
We have Digital Forensic Specialists, Certified Ethical Hackers, Software Engineers, Cyber Security Experts, Private investigators and more. Our Goal is to make your digital life secure, safe and hassle free by Linking you Up With these great Professionals such as JACK CABLE, ARNE SWINNEN, SEAN MELIA, DAWID CZAGAN, BEN SADEGHIPOUR And More. These Professionals are Well Reserved Professionals who are always ready to Handle your job with great energy and swift response so that your problems can be solved very quickly.
All You Need to Do is to send us a mail and we’ll Assign any of these specialists to Handle your Job immediately.
☑️ CONTACT:
••• Email:
FASTFUNDSRECOVERY@PROTONMAIL.COM
🔘2020 © fastfundsrecovery specialists
🔘Want faster service? Contact us!
🔘All Rights Reserved
Sometimes we may fall into the hands of online scavengers, when we invest in the wrong online investment platform, or trade with fake binary options. Thereby loosing our hard earn money, falling into debts and other casualties. I was once a victim of this but thanks to the help of CRYPTOREFUNDER360. So I connected with this recovery group online while trying to find solutions to my problem. I was not sure if I could trust anymore but based on the testimonies I got from a friend who confirmed that CRYPTOREFUNDER360 was an actual company that provide recovery services, and she was a living testimony. I gave them a try and to my surprise, my lost BTC was refunded within 5day. You can email: Cryptorefunder360(at)gmail(dot)com or via whatsapp +18035702316.
ReplyDeleteWhether you think Bitcoins are the currency of the future or a passing gimmick, you cannot deny that some folks have already made millions. So with the attraction of "easy" money comes crime. And the crime is getting bigger and more sophisticated. bitcoin profit login
ReplyDeleteDon’t be a victim of wrong investments, and if you have been in this situation, there is a solution for you. Cryptotrefunder360(at)gmail(dot)com is constituted of a team of high intellectuals. Our aim is to recover all your lost or scammed funds from scam company. You might be wondering how possible this is but all you have to do is provide the require information needed for the recovery and the recovery process would be initiated effectively. Contact us now but visiting our our email @ cryptorefunder360(at)gmail(dot)com . or whatsapp+1 (681) 253 0702 website now. You will be glad that you reached for us.
ReplyDelete